The increase in the demand for blenders has made more manufacturers come up with different types. This has created a lot of confusion to the consumers as one is unable to know what type is of the best quality.
To help you make a good choice, here are some of the best blender types in the market today:
These blenders will be easy to clean and will cost less compared to other blenders. It is also possible to use the blender jar for drinking the content and you do not need a cup. The jar has a lid as well and you will be able to carry your smoothie safely.
These are specially made to make smoothies and can be adjusted to multiple speed. The blender is also able to crush ice. There are different jar sizes and you will choose the best one for you.
these are blenders used for commercial purposes. The blenders have the ability to chop, puree, cook, and grind.
There are other blender types that include Power Food blenders and Immersion blenders.
Besides the multiple blender types, there are juicers that will almost serve the same purpose. Here is a comparison of the best juicer brands:
Masticating Vs Centrifugal
• Speed: Masticating juicers are slower when using compared to the fast speed of centrifugal blenders
• Noise: Centrifugal blenders are louder when being used. Masticating juicers are quieter.
• Cost: the cost of buying Centrifugal blenders is lower compared to what you will pay for a masticating blender.
• Masticating juicers last longer than centrifugal juicers. If you intend to use your juicer for a long time, you will choose masticating juicers.
• Better taste: Masticating juicers are able to blend a wider variety of ingredients. This means the juice made using it will taste better than the juice from centrifugal juicers.
From the above comparison, Masticating juicers are the best if you are able to pay the higher price at which they are sold.